If the Orro Switch detected incorrect wiring in your multiway circuit or you are having difficulty with completing multiway installation, please complete the following steps to correct the wiring and continue setup:
STEP 1: Ensure Bulbs Are Installed
- In order to properly detect current, light bulbs must be installed in each lighting socket connected to the multiway circuit.
- Make sure all installed light bulbs are functional and screwed in completely.
STEP 2: Verify All Switches Are Powered On
- Walk to each Orro Switch being setup on this multiway circuit and verify that each Switch is powered on. If they are powered on, continue to the next step.
- If the display is NOT powered on, turn off the circuit breaker for the switches connected to this multiway circuit and correct the wiring for each switch that was not powered on. For wiring instructions, the Orro multiway Installation Manual can be found here.
STEP 3: Ensure All Multiway Switches Are Installed Correctly
- To complete multiway setup, all switches required for multiway setup must be installed.
- Review all wiring instructions in the multiway Installation Manual and check that your multiway wiring matches. Click here for a downloadable copy.
- Take care to verify that the Line and Load wires are connected in the correct locations.
- Check that all wires are firmly inserted into the switch and securely connected in each wire connector or wire nut.
If you have questions or need more information from the Orro team, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays: 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time
Federal Holidays: Closed