Help Reconnecting Switch
If at any point during setup you see the “Reconnect Switch” display, tap “Next” and follow the instructions provided.
Multiway Setup: If you have previously set up any of the switches connected to this multiway group and continue to receive this notice, please reach out to Support for assistance (contact information provided below).
STEP 1: Prepare Switch to Reconnect
- The switch should revert to “Ready to Connect” mode. Please allow up to 5 minutes for this to display on the switch screen.
- If “Ready to Connect” does not appear, please restart your Switch by pressing and holding the bottom of the switch for 10 seconds and selecting “Restart”.
NOTE: If you are setting up multiway switches (2 or more switches controlling the same lights), Please initiate the “Ready to Connect” state on only one switch. This will be your primary switch as you continue setup.
STEP 2: Connect To Switch WiFi
Access your mobile device’s WiFi settings by going to: Settings > WiFi.
Select the Orro Switch WiFi network from the list of available networks.
- If the Switch WiFi does not appear on the list of available WiFi networks after 1 minute, proceed to the troubleshooting links below.
STEP 3: Resume Orro Setup
- Please return to the Orro App and follow the instructions provided.
- After connecting to the Orro Switch WiFi network, you should be notified with a “Switch connected!” screen. It may take up to a minute for the iOS app to connect to the switch.
- If you have not seen the “Switch connected!” screen after more than one minute, please double check that your mobile device is connected to the Switch WiFi network. In your mobile device settings, the Switch WiFi network should have a check mark to the left of its name.
- Tap “Next” in the lower right hand corner to proceed.
Still having trouble connecting to the Orro Switch WiFi?
If you are having additional installation issues, please contact the number on the Welcome Card during our business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time