Orro works with Amazon Alexa to provide you with voice control of your Orro Switch. You can also control your Orro Switch using the Alexa App. After connecting Orro to Amazon Alexa, use the commands and controls below to adjust your lighting.
Below are examples of some verbal commands you can use:
“Alexa, turn on/off [Alexa Switch Name]”
“Alexa, set [Alexa Switch Name] to 50%”
"Alexa, activate Hold in [Alexa Room Name]"
"Alexa, activate [Alexa Scene Name] in [Alexa Room Name]"
NOTES: For Orro control, please ensure you say the Switch, Room, and Scene name as instructed above. Orro Switch, Group, and Scene names will import into Alexa, but Orro Rooms will not. We recommend matching the names of switches, rooms, scenes, and groups listed in the Alexa App and Orro App to avoid confusion.
In the Alexa App, you may create Routines to control the Switch and other smart devices using voice commands. For more information on creating Amazon Alexa routines, please visit this Amazon Support article.
Using the Alexa App as a Remote Control
1. Open the Alexa App
2. Select Devices
3. Tap Switches or the Group/Room you wish to control
- Switches provide you with a list of all smart switches by Group/Room
- Selecting a specific Group/Room provides you with a list of devices in that Group/Room by device type
4. Select All On or All Off for overall smart device control
- This action controls ALL devices in the Device or Group list
5. Tap the icon to the right of the Group name, Device Type, or Switch name to turn that or all devices On or Off
6. Select a Switch you would like to control
- Tap the circle to turn the lights On or Off
- Slide the dimmer control to adjust the brightness
If you have questions or need more information from the Orro team, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time