If you are unable to access your Switch Settings (as shown in the image below) or get an error while saving settings changes, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Troubleshooting Switch Settings Access:
- Make sure the Switch you are trying to change settings for is working and has power. To do this, check if the Switch display turns on and controls the light.
- Check for error icons on your Switch display (as shown below).
- If you see the WiFi Connection Lost Icon, it means that your Switch is not connected to WiFi.
- If you see the Sync Error Icon, it means that your Switch is not connected to our backend.
If you see either of these icons, restart the Switch by pressing and holding the bottom of the Switch for 10 seconds until the system menu appears and press “Restart”.
- If the issue still persists after restarting, please check that your home WiFi is functioning properly and that you can reach the internet.
If you have questions or need more information from the Orro team, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time