Night Time Lighting uses your pre-set Sleep Schedule (sleep and wake times) to keep the lights off, turn the lights on to a learned light level, or turn the lights on to a selected light level of your preference when motion is detected. Night Time Lighting is activated at the start of your sleep time or if you turn off your lights within an hour of your sleep time. When in effect, you will see a yellow moon icon on the Switch display. To learn how to adjust your Sleep Schedule or Night Time Lighting preferences, please follow the instructions below.
To Adjust the Your Sleep Schedule and Night Time Lighting:
- Open the Orro App
Tap on the Light Bulb icon
- Tap on the name of the Room, then the Orro Switch or Group you’d like to adjust
NOTE: When Switches are Grouped, Night Time and Sleep Schedule settings are adjusted at the Group level, not the Switch level.
- Select Night Time
- To adjust your Night Time lighting behavior tap Lighting Behavior:
- Keep Lights Off - The Switch will keep the lights OFF during your Sleep Schedule
- Automatic - The Switch learns what the light levels should be at night
Turn on to a specified level - The Switch will turn the lights on to the selected light level during your Sleep Schedule hours
If selecting Fixed, Light Level will appear below. Click this to adjust how bright your lights will turn on during your Sleep Schedule.
- If selecting Fixed, Light Level will appear below. Click this to adjust how bright your lights will turn on during your Sleep Schedule.
- To adjust your Sleep Schedule, tap the Bedtime and Wake Up times for Weekdays and Weekends to best fit when you want Night Time lighting settings to apply.
If you have questions or need more information from the Orro team, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com.