You can change the bulb type for your Orro Switch at any time after setup. To do so, you will need to be located next to the Switch and know the bulb type your Switch is connected to. For help determining what you are using, please check out our article here.
- For grouped Switches, bulb type selection can be completed on all Switches, but calibration is only utilized on Load Switches.
- For Switches that will be directly connected to a smart bulb, please select the Smart Bulb option, add your Third Party Lighting device to Orro, then Group the light to your Orro Switch.
How to Adjust Bulb Type and Calibration from the Orro App:
- Open the Orro App
- Tap on the Light Bulb icon
- Ensure you are on the same WiFi network as the Orro Switch
- Tap on the name of the Room, then Switch you would like to change the bulb type for
- Scroll down and Tap Bulb Settings > Tap Edit Bulb Type and Calibrate
- Select Bulb Type
- Tap to + or - to calibrate
If you are experiencing flickering while using LED bulbs and LED bulb type selected, we recommend adjusting your Orro Settings to MLV or ELV bulb type to see if either of those options provides a better lighting experience. This flicker seen with LED settings may be due to how that bulb is designed to dim and may not perfectly fit the Orro LED dimming function. MLV/ELV settings may better fit the style of those bulbs.
If you have questions or need more information from the Orro team, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.