Orro is dedicated to ensuring your safety when installing the Orro Switch. If you are unsure of or are wary of working with electrical wiring, please contact a professional electrician. If you decide to install the Switch yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- NEVER work with electrical wiring while the power is on.
- Turn OFF the circuit breaker for the light switch you are replacing.
- Check that the power is OFF by toggling your light switch on and off.
- Switch boxes with multiple switches MAY use power from multiple circuits (especially those including an outlet). Test the power for EACH switch/outlet prior to removing the switch plate and attempting to install your Orro Switch.
- Click here to learn how to turn off the power.
If you are having additional installation issues, please contact the number on the Welcome Card during our business hours or by email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time