If you are experiencing issues completing WiFi setup, please try the following:
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same home WiFi network as your Orro Switch. If it is not connected, please reconnect your device to the home WiFi network previously selected and return to the Orro App to continue setup.
- Confirm that you are correctly entering your WiFi password. For security reasons, the Orro App will not notify you if the password is incorrect.
- Check your WiFi:
- Make sure your WiFi is functioning properly and you can reach the internet.
- Make sure your WiFi is compatible with Orro. The Orro Switch works with 802.11b/g/n and ac WiFi routers on a 2.4GHz band. Most WiFi routers less than 5 years old are compatible.
- If your router only has a 5Ghz output (most 5GHz systems are dual band and output both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz), a separate router with a 2.4GHz band will have to be installed to work with the Orro Switch.
Still unable to complete WiFi setup? Please try the following steps:
- Restart the App setup by clicking the “X” button in the upper left corner of the setup screen in the Orro App. You can start setup again by tapping the “Add a Switch” button at the bottom of the home screen.
- If you are unable to exit the App setup, exit the Orro App completely. Then restart the Switch by pressing and holding the bottom of the Switch for 10 seconds until the system menu appears and select “Restart”.
- If restarting the Switch does not solve your issue, you may need to factory reset your Switch. To do this, press and hold the bottom of the Switch for 10 seconds until the system menu appears, select “Factory Reset”, and then confirm “YES”.
Still experiencing an issue?
Email us at email@example.com or call our Support line at (747) 253-0608. Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time