The Orro Switch WiFi network should appear on your mobile device’s list of WiFi networks. It may take as long as 1 minute to appear in the list depending on the signal strength of your network and the number of devices on your network.
Below are the detailed steps for connecting your App to the Switch as well as common solutions to problems you may face during this setup step.
STEP 1: Is the Switch “Ready to Connect”?
- If your Switch display says “Ready to Connect”, please proceed to Step 2.
- If your Switch display does not say “Ready to Connect”, please triple click the top of your switch, making sure to feel it click each time. For multiway, only triple click one switch.
NOTE: If you are setting up multiway switches (2 or more switches controlling the same lights), Please initiate the “Ready to Connect” state on only one switch. This will be your primary switch as you continue setup.
STEP 2: Connect To Switch WiFi
Access your mobile device’s WiFi settings by going to: Settings > WiFi.
Select the Orro Switch WiFi network from the list of available networks.
- If the Switch WiFi does not appear on the list of available WiFi networks after 1 minute, complete to Step 3.
- If you have successfully connected to the Switch WiFi, proceed to Step 4.
STEP 3: Troubleshoot Switch WiFi Connection
- Press anywhere on the screen, drag down, then release.
NOTE: It can take up to 1 minute after refreshing for the Orro Switch network to appear.
- If the Orro Switch WiFi network DOES NOT appear after 1 minute:
- Disable your mobile device’s WiFi.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Re-enable the WiFi and try connecting to the Switch WiFi network again.
STEP 4: Resume Orro Setup
- Please return to the Orro App and follow the instructions provided.
- After connecting to the Orro Switch WiFi network, you should be notified with a “Switch connected!” screen.
- After selecting the Orro Switch WiFi network, wait 1 minute for the Switch and App to recognize the connection. If after that time, the App has not responded or prompted you to the next step, please double check that your mobile device is connected to the Switch WiFi network. In your mobile device settings, the Switch WiFi network should have a check mark to the left of its name.
- Tap “Next” in the lower right hand corner to proceed.
Still having trouble connecting to the Orro Switch WiFi?
Please click here for general troubleshooting help.
If you are having additional installation issues, please contact the number on the Welcome Card during our business hours or by email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time