Communication between the Orro Switch(es) and Orro App can be delayed, so it may take up to 1 minute to see the “+” button or for the App to respond after pressing the “+”. Once the switch is added to the App, you will be notified with “Switch connected!”
If after 1 minute, the Switch and App have not completed connection, the Orro App is unresponsive, or you don’t see the “+” button at all, please proceed to the troubleshooting steps below.
NOTE: For multiway switches, the “+” will only appear on one switch at a time. The first “+” will be displayed on the primary switch. Each secondary switch will display “Multiway Switch” prior to the “+” appearing.
Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the correct Orro Switch network by checking the code (Orro - WORD) on the primary switch. If it is not, please reconnect the Orro App to your Switch and continue setup.
If you are still unable to complete the Switch and App connection, restart your Switch.
- Press and hold the bottom of the Switch for 10 seconds until the system menu appears
- Select “Restart”
- Once the Switch has restarted, you will see the “START” circle on the display and you can restart the setup process
If you feel the Orro App is being unresponsive or you are stuck in a setup step, try exiting and restarting the App and setup flow.
- Exit setup by tapping the “X” in the upper left corner of the Orro App setup screen
- Close the Orro App
- Wait for 1 minute
- Open the Orro App
- Wait for the switch display to say “Ready to Connect”. If it does not time out after 2 minutes, restart the switch (see Step 2).
- Tap “Add a Switch” in your Orro App home screen to restart setup.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, factory reset your switch and restart the setup process.
- Press and hold the bottom of the switch for 10 seconds until the system menu appears
- Select “Factory Reset”
- Tap “YES” to confirm the factory reset
If you are having additional installation issues, please contact the number on the Welcome Card during our business hours or by email at email@example.com.
Support Team members are available during the following hours:
Weekdays (Mon - Fri): 7am – 7pm Pacific Time
Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays: 10am – 6pm Pacific Time